An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property located on the Upper Newtownards Road. This family home has retained many original features and can be used as a four bedroom and one reception or as a three bedroom with two reception rooms. Comprising a lounge with bay window and a multi fuel burning stove, dining room/ fourth bedroom, beautifully fitted kitchen with dining area and a shower room with walk in shower cubicle. On the first floor there are three well appointed bedrooms (Master with bay window) and a white bathroom suite with panel bath and over head shower. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, spacious garden in lawn to rear and a tarmac parking area to front and side leading to a large detached garage.
The property is conveniently located to Ballyhackamore Village and its array of shops and cafes, while Stormont Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and many of the provinces leading schools are close at hand. Rarely does a property with such character and charm come onto the market, and we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated flooring, under stair storage.
- Lounge 16'0 x 10'9 (4.88m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay) Multi-fuel burning stove, slate hearth, laminated flooring.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4 11'8 x 11'1 (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Shower Room
- Comprising walk-in shower cubicle with curved sliding shower doors, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Kitchen With Dining Area 17'7 x 13'7 (5.36m x 4.14m)
- (max) Range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, sliding doors leading to raised decking area.
- Utility Room
- Range of high level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Access by slingsby type ladder to floored roof space with light and power
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 10'9 (4.17m x 3.28m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 6'9 (2.67m x 2.06m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built-in overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, hot press with copper cylinder water tank, access to roof space.
- South facing rear garden in lawn with raised decking areas. Tarmac parking area to front and side leading to:-
- Detached Garage
- With up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.