We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, well maintained semi detached home located on the Castlereagh Road in the East of the City. Conveniently located in this desirable area that offers so much convenience to many local amenities, to include local shops, leading schools, buses and arterial routes into to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, one open to a fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite, plus great storage in the roof space. Outside the property sits on a generous site with off street parking for three cars and a large rear garden to the rear. Only upon an internal inspection can one fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door, recessed spotlighting and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'0 x11'0 (4.27m x 3.35m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, cornice, recessed spot lighting and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Dining Room 12'3 x 11'0 (3.73m x 3.35m)
- Recessed spotlighting, fully tiled flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 15'5 x 6'2 (4.70m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps ,stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 10'3 (4.32m x 3.12m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'0 (2.67m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Attached garage to front.
Garden in lawn to rear with patio area, light, outside tap, shed and boiler house with gas fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.