Upper Malvern Park is located just off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds and offers convenience to the local shops of Newton Park, transport links to most parts of the City to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and is only a short drive to Forestside Shopping Centre.
Originally a two bedroom property, this property has been altered to now comprise of one bedroom, spacious lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen and a contemporary shower suite. In addition the property also benefits from an oil fired central heating system and upvc double glazing throughout. Externally there is a driveway with ample off street parking and a beautifully presented rear garden that captures the sun all day long.
The property has been well maintained and is presented to an excellent standard throughout leaving any potential purchaser with little or nothing to do. Viewings are available now on request and we would advise that you act quickly as this one will not sit around for long.
- Upvc glass panelled front door.
- Lounge 4.69m x 3.16m (15'5" x 10'4")
- Marble fire-place. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining room 6.08m x 4.69m (19'11" x 15'5")
- (at widest points)
- Dining area 2.92m x 2.71m (9'7" x 8'11")
- Open to lounge. Laminate flooring.
(Originally this would have been the second bedroom and could easily be converted back to its original layout if required)
- Kitchen 2.82m x 2.75m (9'3" x 9'0")
- Full range of high and low level units. Built in 4 ring hob and oven. Formica work surfaces. Sink unit with mixer taps.
Tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom One 3.81m x 3.17m (12'6" x 10'5")
- Built in furniture. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Suite 1.87m x 1.62m (6'2" x 5'4")
- Comprising corner shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. ? Part tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Pvc ceiling.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.