Located in the lovely Tullynagardy development, this spacious detached property will appeal to a range of buyers, particularly down sizers, young families or a young couple.
Within minutes of Newtownards town centre and all local amenities and within close proximity to the main arterial routes to Belfast, the location really is perfect!
Internally, the home has been maintained to a high standard and comprises living room, guest wc, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite and two with built in robes, and a modern family bathroom with white suite. In addition there is good storage throughout.
The outside areas have been beautifully landscaped and have area in lawn, seating areas, mature plants and shrubs and the property also has the benefit of a detached garage with utility area.
We recommend viewing this property at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 4.45 x 3.73 (14'7" x 12'2")
- Bay window, multi-fuel stove with marble hearth and mantle.
- White suite comprising, wall mounted sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush w/c, wood effect tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 6.59 x 6.84 (21'7" x 22'5")
- Range of high and low units, granite worksurfaces, single stainless sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob, integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Built in storage, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 3.25 x 3.87 (10'7" x 12'8")
- Double bedroom with built in sliding wardrobes.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, shower cubicle with overhead shower unit and glazed doors, wall mounted sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.05 x 2.41 (13'3" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.41 x 3.18 (7'10" x 10'5")
- Double bedroom.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower unit and sliding glass doors, low flush w/c, wall mounted sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
- Garage 2.19 x 6.60 (7'2" x 21'7")
- Up and over roller door, power and light, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Front - Area in lawn, bedding areas, area in stone, stoned driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Rear - Fully enclosed, area in lawn, patio area, mature plants and shrubs, area in stone, side gate for bin access, outside tap and lights.