50 Oakland Avenue is an excellent red brick town terrace Victorian residence offering superb accommodation for families and professionals alike in the much-sought area of Ballyhackamore. Situated with beautiful rear garden in lawn, this three storey, four bedroom, one large bathroom residence has recently undergone a sympathetic modernisation programme, to include a new Bresimer beam to the front of the property
Boasting many original and restored features, generous living space and high ceilings throughout, the property offers a lounge with feature fireplace, bay window and dining room, open to a fully fitted kitchen with double doors onto the garden. The first floor offers two bedrooms, one with bay window, a modern white bathroom suite with roll top bath and a walk in shower cubicle plus a built in utility area in the main bathroom.. Two further double bedrooms are located on the second floor, both with feature fireplaces.
Ideal for families and young professionals wanting to move into the Ballyhackamore area and benefit from some of the country's leading and close by primary and secondary schools, this accommodation's meticulous high end refurbishment will also appeal to professionals wanting that rare combination of original period character and practical living space, all within easy access to a vast array of shops and cafés and all main arterial routes.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door, storage under sanded varnished strip wood flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 15' x 11'7 (4.57m x 3.53m)
- (Into Bay). Sanded varnished strip wood flooring, attractive fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Solid wood floor, UPVC double doors to rear.
- Kitchen 21'7 x 7' (6.58m x 2.13m)
- Excellent range of high and low level white gloss units, 1 ½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel double oven, four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, Quartz work surfaces, solid wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, double doors to rear, storage under stairs.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 16'2 x 15' (4.93m x 4.57m)
- (Into Bay) Attractive fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom 15'2 x 7'5 (4.62m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising free standing bath with telephone hand shower, large walk-in shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, partly tiled walls. Utility area plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 14'3 x 12'3 (4.34m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 4 10'8 x 9'4 (3.25m x 2.84m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed patio area and garden to rear laid in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.