Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Prime Site Within This Ever Popular Location.
Holding a prime position within this most popular location, this attractive red brick semi detached villa offers the perfect family accommodation. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with patio doors to garden, remodelled fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and microwave and ceramic hob and deluxe cream bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes, pvc fascia and eaves and replacement rainwater goods. A matching detached garage and private gardens combines with a most convenient location with excellent local amenities makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance wall light point, panelled radiator,
- Through Lounge 7.96 x 3.42 (26'1" x 11'3")
- Into Bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
Dining area - uPvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.44 x 3.30 (8'0" x 10'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, built-in oven, microwave and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, partly tiled walls, pvc ceiling recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Deluxe cream suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, towel rail radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.89 x 3.21 (12'9" x 10'6")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 3.95 (10'0" x 13'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.36 x 2.78 (7'9" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, insulated.
- Detached Garage 6.21 x 3.19 (20'4" x 10'6")
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap, paved driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.