We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and a modern cream shaker style fitted kitchen with built in under oven & gas hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which have built in storage and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac parking area to front and a garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 11'9'' X 12'9'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.89m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace, slate hearth, wood surround.
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'10'' (3.56m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'9'' (3.56m X 2.97m)
- Modern cream shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, woodblock effect worktop, stainless steel under oven and gas hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, wood laminate flooring, integrated dishwasher, storage cupboard, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'0'' X 11'0'' (3.35m X 3.35m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'0'' X 8'0'' (2.74m X 2.44m)
- Built in cupboard, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete patio area, outhouse, garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.