Situated on a large, level site, this detached bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing.
From the kitchen access is provided to the rear patio and mature rear garden laid in lawns with an extensive range of plants trees and shrubs that captures the sun throughout most of the day. A short walk provides access to both the Saintfield and Beechill Roads, with excellent transport links to include the Cairnshill Park and Ride, leading schools and Forestside Shopping Centre.
An excellent home with superb potential for those wanting to downsize or those willing to extend and alter to create their dream home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch, glass panelled inner door to hallway.
- Lounge 12'5 x 11'6 (3.78m x 3.51m)
- Raised hole in wall fire place
- Living Room 11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)
- Access to kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen 12'0 x 8'8 (3.66m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled walls, built in larder/ storage cupboard.
- Bedroom One 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Three 9'2 x 8'0 (2.79m x 2.44m)
- Built-in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c. Tiled walls. Spotlights. Hot press
- Outside Front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front and side leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door. (Please note the garage does require remedial work)
- Outside Rear & Side
- Mature gardens laid in lawns to the side and rear, bordered by hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.