We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with wash hand basins and built in storage, and a separate newly installed bathroom with white suite and separate WC.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, concrete and crazy paved area to rear with steps to a garden in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door
- LOUNGE 15'9'' X 11'8'' (4.80m X 3.56m)
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'11'' (3.58m X 2.72m)
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'9'' (3.56m X 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 10'11'' (3.56m X 3.33m)
- Hotpress, radiator, wash hand basin with storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Wash hand basin with storage cupboard, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'9'' (2.84m X 2.67m)
- Wash hand basin with storage cupboard, built in bed unit with storage, radiator
- Newly installed white suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, screen, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, radiator
- SEPARATE WC
- Low fluwch wc, ½ tiled walls, radiator, wash hand basin
- Concrete driveway
Concrete and crazy paved patio area with steps to garden in lawn
Outhouse with oil boiler and tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.