A well maintained terrace property in the popular Braniel area with attractive surrounding gardens in lawn. Ideal family home with three good size bedrooms and a white bathroom suite on the first floor. Two generous reception rooms and modern kitchen on the ground floor. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and PVC front and rear doors. A great property with attractive outlook to front with lots of green space along with the propertys superb gardens. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'4 x 11'9 (4.37m x 3.58m)
- Mock fireplace with electric fire and wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 12'7 x 10'5 (3.84m x 3.18m)
- Semi solid wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'5 x 7'7 (3.18m x 2.31m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, housing for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 10'5 x 9'7 (3.18m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 14'4 x 8'8 (4.37m x 2.64m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 7'7 (3.35m x 2.31m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler and partly tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn and flowerbeds.
Enclosed side and rear garden with lawn, shrubs, boundary fence and brick shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.