Stunning detached residence, garage and large mature gardens all set on an prominent rural site of 2.7 acres off the Cockhill Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located within a short drive of all the amenities in the town centre and quickly onto the A26/M2 with routes north and south for commuters.
The property has a modern design and offers spacious and flexible living accommodation with four bedrooms and two reception rooms. This combined with the great outdoor space make this a fantastic family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen / dining room, utility room, sun room, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room then three double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
A highly energy efficient property benefiting from UPVC triple glazing and oil fired central heating with air circulation system. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from an oak staircase, internal doors, architraves and skirting which complement the luxury kitchen and bathrooms.
The property is set in a mature rural site extending to 2.7 acres with its own stoned driveway from Cockhill Road and loads of space for parking. A part built two storey detached garage flanks the property.
- Composite front door and glazed side panels, Corner window with views over the garden. Solid oak staircase to first floor. Built in cupboard. Engineered-semi solid oak flooring. Recessed LED spotlighting and velux window.
- Cloakroom 2.06m x 0.81m (6'9" x 2'8")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin on railway sleeper plinth. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.49m x 4.44m (18'0" x 14'7")
- Comfortable double aspect living room with multi-fuel stove on granite hearth. Stove plumbed to heat water and radiators. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.68m x 4.42m (21'11" x 14'6")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area with vaulted ceiling. Good range of floor, eye level and larder kitchen units painted cream with brass handles. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. "Tecnik" range with gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for American fridge and integrated dishwasher. Island breakfast bar and dining area. Parquet style tiled floor. Through to:
- Sun room 5.26m x 3.86m (17'3" x 12'8")
- Bright and spacious reception room with vaulted ceiling. Wood burning stove on granite hearth. Double doors onto patio area. Engineered semi-solid oak flooring.
- Utility room 4.17m x 1.45m (13'8" x 4'9")
- Floor level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Cloak cupboard. Composite rear door.
- Bedroom 1 4.44m x 4.04m (14'7" x 13'3")
- Master bedroom, ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Ensuite 2.92m x 1.27m (9'7" x 4'2")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and corner shower unit clad in "mermaid board" with monsoon shower head and thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Walk-in wardrobe 3.53m x 1.02m (11'7" x 3'4")
- First floor
- Solid oak staircase to first floor landing. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.1m x 2.36m (10'2" x 7'9")
- Bathroom 3.81m x 2.16m (12'6" x 7'1")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, shower cubicle clad in "mermaid board" and freestanding bath with hand held shower attachment. Heated towel rail. Wood effect tiled flooring, tiled splashback and recessed LED spot lighting.
- Detached garage
- Part built two storey garage.
- Off the Cockhill Road onto stoned driveway and approach with generous parking. Large front and side gardens in lawn and higher garden to the rear in lawn. Opportunity to create separate paddocks or develop a small holding etc. Raised BBQ and seating area to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.