Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glass light into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 23'5" x 9'6" (7.14m x 2.90m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in gas 4 ring hob and oven under. Built in extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Laminated wood floor. Built in extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM 6'6" x 4'9" (1.98m x 1.45m)
- High and low level cupboards with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 10'6" x 9'7" (3.20m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 8'6" (3.02m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'2" x 6'0" (1.88m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Triton" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part pvc panelled walls.
- Garden in lawn with hedges.
- Yard with outhouse. Garden in lawn with hedges
- GARAGE 14'4" x 9'1" (4.37m x 2.77m)
- Double doors.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.