Imposing Brick Built Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded section of Woodvale Avenue this attractive semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, open plan dining room to kitchen with patio doors to decked area, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central hearting. pvc fascia and eaves and rainwater goods and extensive use of wood laminate flooring. An excellent site with spacious driveway, a detached garage and mature gardens with southerly aspect to rear make this this perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, telephone point, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.08 x 3.91 (16'8" x 12'10")
- Into bay, 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 4.09 x 2.39 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 2.39 x 2.39 (7'10" x 7'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.09 x 3.30 (13'5" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.82 x 2.24 (9'3" x 7'4")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.41 X 4.11 (7'11" X 13'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hot press/ copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 3.05 x 6.10 (10'0" x 20'0")
- Front garden in stone chip, rear garden with patio area and decked area, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, spacious driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.