Two bedroom terrace house in need of modernisation on William Street, Ballymena.
A convenient town centre location within walking distance of all the amenities.
Will appeal to landlords and investors looking for a decent rental yield or first time buyers looking for a start on the property market.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen then shower room and two bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in reasonable condition but would benefit from some modernisation as is single glazed and has electric storage heating with immersion heater. Opens onto William Street at the front and small enclosed rear yard.
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 3.72m x 2.4m (12'2" x 7'10")
- Living room with tiled floor, under stair storage cupboard and electric storage heater. Through to:
- Kitchen 3.5m x 2.6m (11'6" x 8'6")
- Range of floor and eye level kitchen units and one and half bowl plastic sink and drainer. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, electric storage heater and hardwood rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing.
- Shower room 1.6m x 1.6m (5'3" x 5'3")
- WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 2.5m (12'2" x 8'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe with immersion heater,
- Bedroom 2 2.65m x 1.9m (8'8" x 6'3")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Opens onto William Street at front. Small enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.