This beautifully presented detached bungalow is situated on a private site within the Tullybeg Fort development just off the Church Road in Ballynahinch. The bright spacious accommodation is well presented throughout and has been completely refurbished by the current owners including rewiring, new kitchen and bathroom. The property comprises lounge with fireplace, newly fitted kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms and luxury new bathroom. This property further benefits from a large site with ample parking and access to a detached garage. Only on inspection will you fully appreciate the large gardens to the rear with the wide array of plantings and mature trees this is a gardeners paradise. The property is located close to Shops, Schools and amenities and only a short distance to Lisburn, Downpatrick and Belfast.
Property in this area has moved quickly in recent times and with this quality of finish throughout, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall 4'11" x 3'5" (1.50m x 1.04m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing, storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'7" x 14'3" (4.45m x 4.34m)
- Open fireplace with wooden mantle, slate hearth, cornicing.
- Bedroom One 13'9" x 9'9" (4.19m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining 25'8" x 8'8" (7.82m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink, recess for American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling to splash, wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Door to rear, wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room 6'9" x 6'5" (2.06m x 1.96m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, corner shower unit, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 10'4" x 10'0" (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 13'6" x 8'11" (4.11m x 2.72m)
- Built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- Garage 23'0" x 18'0" (7.01m x 5.49m)
- Roller door, toilet, power and light, side door.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking, garden laid to lawn. Enclosed garden to rear, paved patio area, garden laid to lawn, mature planting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.