Situated in this popular village location we are pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached home in Drumaness. The property comprises living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a large detached garage, off street parking and good sized gardens to the front and rear. This property is sure to appeal to many so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance hall
- Glazed front door to entrance hall with solid wood flooring and hotpress.
- Living room 15'8 x 12'9 (4.78m x 3.89m)
- Large bright living room with double doors and solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 19'7 x 11'9 (5.97m x 3.58m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven and hob, glazed display units. Tiled floor and splash area. Double doors to rear.
- Utility room 6'8 x 6'3 (2.03m x 1.91m)
- Recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Door to rear. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom one 12'9 x 11'1 (3.89m x 3.38m)
- Front facing
- Bedroom two 12'10 x 11'5 (3.91m x 3.48m)
- Front facing with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom three 11'7 x 7'9 (3.53m x 2.36m)
- Rear facing room with wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 9'9 x 7'8 (2.97m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower and panel bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Garage 19'7 x 14'0 (5.97m x 4.27m)
- Roller door. Power and light.
- To the from is a tarmac driveway with ample parking and flower beds with mature plantings.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with mature trees.