Positioned on Suffolk Street, in the town centre of Ballymena, this second floor two bedroom apartment is all about the location! It is literally within minutes walk of the shopping centres, restaurants, and cafes etc. Also it is well situated for quick and easy access to the M2/A26 road network for commuters.
The property itself is neat and tidy. With painted walls throughout, so decorating to personal taste would require little effort. It would be ideal for someone seeking their first home, or perhaps for a couple looking to get onto the property ladder. Also, being located in an area where there is very high rental demand, it will appeal to property investors. Either way, it is ready to move straight into, and there is no onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a good sized kitchen-dinette, spacious lounge, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. To the front there is off street parking and to the rear is a designated patio area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal front door with stairwell to first and second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.92m x 1.04m (16'2" x 3'5")
- Hard wood door. Laminate wooden floor. Hotpress and storage.
- Kitchen-dinette 4.27m x 2.59m (14'0" x 8'6")
- Good range of eye and low level units, and excellent worktop space. Integrated oven and hob. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar / casual dining area. Heating timer control. Cupboard containing oil burner. Immersion heater. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.69m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Glazed panel door, with glazed side panels from hall. Door to kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 3.12m x 2.96m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. With:
- Walk-in dressing room 3.09m x 1.33m (10'2" x 4'4")
- Laminate wooden floor.
Originally designed to be an ensuite to master bedroom, this walk-in dressing room could easily been turned into a ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 2.92m (12'0" x 9'7")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 1.74m (8'3" x 5'9")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with overhead electric shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back to bath. Tiled floor.
- To the front is off street parking.
The rear is finished in pavior brick with each apartment benefitting from its own designated section, separated by decorative metal railings, containing oil tank and rotary washing line.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.