A well presented extended mid terrace property within close proximity to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Comprising of an open plan living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating, rear yard and an enclosed rear garden in stone. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring
- Lounge/Dining Area 19'8 x 14'9 (5.99m x 4.50m)
- Wood laminate flooring and feature hole in fireplace with tile hearth.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 6'2 (3.20m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, built in wine rack, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'6 (1.96m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with over head electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, hot press with copper cylinder water tank and fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Enclosed rear garden in stone with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.