Being close to Bangor Town Centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this mid terrace home that offers a more than comfort array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should provide both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to overlook, so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Opaque glazed door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'7" x 12'10" (4.14m x 3.91m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 10'0" x 9'10" (3.05m x 3.00m)
- KITCHEN 9'9" x 6'7" (2.97m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built-in extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 13'0" x 10'6" (3.96m x 3.20m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with louvred doors.
- BEDROOM 2 12'3" x 9'10" (3.73m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11" x 7'4" (3.02m x 2.24m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Part PVC panelled walls.
- ROOFSPACE 12'11" x 10'6" approx (3.94m x 3.20m appro x)
- Folding ladder. Floored light and power. Double glazed Velux window. 4 Downlights.
- Garden in lawn with hedges and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in stones with hedges and shrubs. Tap. Lights.
SHED: 10'0" x 8'0" - light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.