We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Whitewell / Serpentine Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a spacious modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front and a good garden to rear in lawn with access to a basement storage area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'1'' X 12'3'' AT WIDEST (3.99m X 3.73m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'5'' X 8'0'' (4.09m X 2.44m)
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 8'9'' AT WIDEST (3.96m X 2.67m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 11'2'' X 6'2'' (3.40m X 1.88m)
- Radiator, stunning views towards Belfast Lough
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, Triton electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring.
- Garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with access to basement, light, oil boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.