Impressive Period Town Terrace Maintained and Presented to the Highest Standard
Holding an elevated position with southerly aspect to the rear this attractive red brick period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed and well maintained interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers, oil fired central heating, pvc facia and eaves with new rainwater goods and extensive use of wood laminate flooring. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities offered by the Shore Road with excellent local shopping, public transport with the City and Belfast's New University only minutes away.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.07 x 4.17 (10'1" x 13'8")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, under stairs storage, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.27 x 2.23 (14'0" x 7'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.11 x 4.22 (10'2" x 13'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51 x 3.15 (8'3" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Roof Space
- Front garden in lawns, paved garden to rear, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.