Double Extended Mid Terrace.
A double extended mid terrace property in a quiet cul de sac position set within this most popular residential location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings.
Tarmac front garden in car parking, rear garden in lawn and extensive patio area.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Lounge 4.19 x 3.10 (13'9" x 10'2")
- 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 4.26 x 2.99 (14'0" x 9'10")
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Double Doors to:
- Extended Kitchen 2.62 x 5.73 (8'7" x 18'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
Dining Area: upvc double glazed patio doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.35 x 3.13 (14'3" x 10'3")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, chrome radiator, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.13 x 2.97 (13'7" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.81 x 2.86 (9'3" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front, off street car parking, rear garden in lawn and extensive patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.