An excellent modern four bedroom three storey semi detached property off the much sought after Belmont Road. Well presented throughout, this home was originally the show house when the development was first sold, so expect lots of extra features.
Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, all on the second floor, including fully tiled family bathroom and modern ensuite shower room. First floor offers a bright, generous lounge with solid oak wood flooring, feature sand stone fireplace with gas fire, and double glazed patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden in lawn. Furthermore, the kitchen includes a luxury range of oak units, granite worktops and a range of high standard appliances. Positioned to the front of the home, the kitchen is a fantastic size with ample dining space for guests. The ground floor includes a utility room and integrated garage which has been drylined and insulated to make a fantastic home gym or kids playroom which can be easily converted back to a garage by the new owner.
The location is ideal for families or professionals with a cul de sac position, driveway with parking space for at least two cars and as many shops, cafés, restaurants as you need, all a short walk down the Belmont Road. Some of Belfast's leading School's also surround this area which is known as one of Belfast's most desirable addresses so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Playroom/Gym 17'4 x 10'2 (5.28m x 3.10m)
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 7'9 x 5'6 (2.36m x 1.68m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Lounge 17'6 x 16' (5.33m x 4.88m)
- (at widest points) Attractive sandstone feature fireplace with gas fire, solid wood flooring, recessed spotlighting and patio doors.
- Kitchen / Diner 19'5 x 17'6 (5.92m x 5.33m)
- (at widest points) Attractive range of high and low level oak units with granite work surfaces, inset single bowl with drainer and mixer taps, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 10'6 (4.32m x 3.20m)
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with electric shower and folding shower screen, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Modern white suite comprising tiled panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 6'3 (3.56m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 4 10'6 x 6'6 (3.20m x 1.98m)
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front with space for two cars. Enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.