An attractive family detached home in the heart of Ballyhackamore on a generous site offering substantial gardens with an enclosed west facing rear garden, attached garage and good size pebble stone driveway. Retaining many original features throughout this period home boasts well maintained cornicing, ceiling roses and picture rails in nearly every room, and with it's high ceilings and spacious rooms this property will not disappoint.
The accommodation comprises bright spacious hall, through lounge with attractive fireplace and french doors to outside timber decking area. A further two reception rooms with dining room and separate living room both with fireplaces. Extensive kitchen with display cabinets, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
The second floor consists of five bedrooms, including four double bedrooms and one single bedroom to the rear, currently used as a study. Bathroom with white suite including built in shower over bath and fully tile walls, and separate WC. Further to this is a slingsby type ladder to generous partially floored roofspace offering lots of potential for further development.
Located just off the Upper Newtownards Road within walking distance of many local amenities on offer within Ballyhackamore Village including some of Belfast's leading schools and the express glider bus service into Belfast City Centre. This home offers so many attractive features for families with spacious accommodation throughout and generous private gardens, this is a must view to appreciate it's potential to further modernise for today's family.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 26'11 into bay x 12'2 (8.20m into bay x 3.71m)
- Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth with electric fire. French double doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room 14'6 into bay x 12'1 (4.42m into bay x 3.68m)
- Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth with electric fire.
- Living Room 12'2 x 10'9 at widest points (3.71m x 3.28m at widest points)
- Hole in wall fireplace with tiled plinth.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Pullout larder. Housing for fridge/freezer. Space for cooker, integrated extractor fan. Display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 10'9 (3.68m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 5 9'8 x 6'3 (2.95m x 1.91m)
- White suite with pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower with folding shower door and low flush WC. Cupboard with hotpress.
- Separate WC
- With low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn. Driveway with decorative stone and boundary hedging. Large enclosed west facing rear garden with generous lawn. Concrete area, timber decking area and boundary hedging. Brick shed. Boiler house enclosing oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
- Attached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.