Located just off the Ballynahinch Road, and within the popular Muskett development in Carryduff, this 2 bedroom (could be made back to 3) Georgian style semi detached home is ideal for those wishing to take their first steps towards home ownership. Located close to many amenities such as shops, bus / arterial routes and good access to Belfast and surrounding towns and villages it certainly offers the convenience that we all desire. The 2 bedrooms could easily be changed back to its original 3 bedroom layout, with the re introduction of a stud wall. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase in this highly convenient and sought after location, do not let this opportunity pass you by!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge / dining 24'0 x 11'5 (7.32m x 3.48m)
- At widest points, laminate wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Dining area image
- Conservatory 10'6 x 7'0 (3.20m x 2.13m)
- Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'1 x 6'5 (3.07m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 11'11 (4.42m x 3.63m)
- At widest points. Laminate wood floor. Original bedroom 3 has been knocked through as part of a larger bedroom 1. Both door entrances remain, and a stud wall could be reinstated to make it back to 3 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- Bathroom 8'10 x 6'1 (2.69m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above. Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, tiled floor, hot press.
- Roof space
- Approached via slingsby ladder.
- Loose stone driveway with ample off street parking.