A Magnificent Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding A Superb Cul-de Sac Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modernised red brick semi detached villa situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area off and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed exterior doors, wood laminate floor coverings and has been presented to a high standard throughout.
Private gardens with hard landscaping with brick paved driveway adds the finishing touches to a home which will appeal to young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.40 x 4.88 (11'2" x 16'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.42 x 2.77 (14'6" x 9'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed wall mounted gas boiler.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.41 (12'0" x 7'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 3.78 (11'4" x 12'5")
- Built-in robe, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, brick paved driveway, car parking bay, garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.