This attractive, detached home is only a few minutes' walk from Forestside Shopping Centre. Loughview Drive runs parallel to the Upper Knockbreda Road and with the footbridge it provides a convenient and safe link to Rosetta and local amenities including public transport, a variety of shops and the local primary and post primary schools.
The property is bright and spacious comprising lounge, kitchen / dining/ living area, downstairs cloak room with w/c, three bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate corner shower cubicle.
Outside, the property benefits from a front garden laid in lawns and driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage. To the rear there is a flagged patio area and large garden with decked patio area that captures the afternoon sun.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Oak flooring. Storage under stairs, that has been plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs Cloakroom W/C
- Cloaks area with downstairs w/c and sink unit. Spanish marble tiled floor. Worcester Gas Boiler. Original stained glass window re-leaded and incorporated into pvc double glazed window
- Living Room 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Built in storage around space for T.V.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 24'2 x 15'3 (7.37m x 4.65m)
- (at widest points) Excellent range of high gloss handleless high and low level units incorporating pull out larder cupboard, deep cushion closing drawers and corner unit with pull out swivel shelving. Walnut effect work surface. Recycling bins. Integrated 5 ring gas hob and over head extractor fan, glazed splash back, double oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and glazed splash back. Open to dining living area with walnut effect laminate floor. Pvc doors providing access to patio area and rear garden.
- Additional image
- First Floor
- Original stained glass window re-leaded and incorporated into pvc double glazed window
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Three 12'1 x 6'4 (3.68m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing roll top bath with centrally positioned mix tap and hand shower, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, separate, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with circular mosaic detailing, drench head shower attachment and hand shower, tiled floor. Moisture detecting extractor fan.
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder, floored for storage. Air circulation unit.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature hedging and timber fencing.
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'9 x 10'6 (5.41m x 3.20m)
- Light and power, sink unit.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen dining living access is provided to the flagged patio area and detached garage.
Garden is laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. At the rear of the garden there is a large deck, constructed around a mature apple tree, with a slide that leads down to the garden. The garden also captures the afternoon and early evening sun.
- Garden image
- Please Note
- As required under the Estate Agency Act, we would advise that this property is owned by an employee of Ulster Property Sales.
The property was renovated approximately 15 years ago, rewired and re-plumbed. Approximately 3 years ago the gas boiler was replaced with a Worcester gas boiler which is connected to the Wave smartphone App allowing you to control the heating from your phone. The house is also fully alarmed (to include the garage). The alarm can be controlled remotely via the ProControl+ app.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.