Beautifully presented detached house, detached garage and gardens in Knowehead Hill, a popular residential area off the Knowehead Road in the award winning village of Broughshane.
Walk into the village , a short drive into Ballymena and quickly onto the M2 .
The property has four good sized bedrooms and all the other features a family would expect such as ensuite bathroom, downstairs WC, utility room and good outdoor space.
A spacious, modern and flexible family home!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, utility room and WC then four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property has been very tastefully decorated and is in great order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking on driveway and overflow parking bays to front, small front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels. Under stair storage cupboard. Intruder alarm panel and telephone point. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.25m x 3.85m (17'3" x 12'8")
- Bright, double aspect living room with reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Carpet, coving and TV point. Double doors through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.7m x 3.55m (18'8" x 11'8")
- Double aspect and open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl tub sink and mixer tap with granite drainer and work surfaces. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback, coving and recessed spot lighting. Bay window and double doors to rear patio area.
- Utility room 3.6m x 1.8m (11'10" x 5'11")
- Floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and splashback. Hardwood rear door.
- Cloakroom / WC 2.45m x 1.5m (8'0" x 4'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Return staircase to first floor landing with hotpress and partially floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.55m x 2.5m (11'8" x 8'2")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.65m x 2.1m (8'8" x 6'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 2.8m (12'6" x 9'2")
- Double aspect bedroom with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 3.85m (13'1" x 12'8")
- Carpeted master bedroom and ensuite.
- Ensuite 2.75m x 1.15m (9'0" x 3'9")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.6m x 2.5m (11'10" x 8'2")
- Carpeted bedroom with telephone point.
- Garage 5.25m x 3.35m (17'3" x 11'0")
- Detached garage with roller shutter and pedestrian side doors. Houses oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Overflow pavoir brick parking bays to front. Small front garden in lawn with dwarf wall and metal railings.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn. Paved patio area. Wooden shed and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.