We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with stone effect fireplace, dining room with access to a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is off street parking to front, garden to front in lawn with paved pathway and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, under stairs storage, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'8" X 10'4" (3.86m X 3.15m)
- Attractive fireplace tiled inset and mahogany surround, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 14'3" X 11'11" (4.34m X 3.63m)
- Feature stone effect fireplace with built in shelving, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'3" X 7'4" (3.12m X 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge freezer space, breakfast bar, radiator, partly tiled walls, PVC double glazed back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'2" X 8'10" (4.32m X 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9" X 10'5" (3.28m X 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4" X9'7" (3.15m X 2.92m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, radiator, fully tiled walls, hotpress.
- Paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn with stoned shrub beds, and paved pathway. Off street parking to front.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, PVC oil tank and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.