A rare opportunity to purchase this well appointed detached bungalow positioned on this magnificent, well maintained site within this beautiful, private and exclusive cul de sac setting. Superbly located close to excellent transport links, schools and the motorway network, this charming home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Four good bedrooms and one large reception room or alternatively three good bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating. Extensive, manicured lawns rarely seen, together with ample off street car-parking and access to garage. Enjoying this peaceful and highly sought after location, we expect high levels of interest, therefore, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC - F27.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, wooden effect stripped floor, storage cupboard;
- Living room 19'0 12'0 (5.79m 3.66m)
- Lounge/ Bedroom 4 12'4 11'2 (3.76m 3.40m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Fitted kitchen 13'0 10'7 (3.96m 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, built-in oven, partially tiled walls, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door to extensive, well maintained feature gardens;
- Bedroom 1 13'8 9'10 (4.17m 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 10'10 9'10 (3.30m 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3 12'0 8'10 (3.66m 2.69m)
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights;
- Access to to roof-space via a pull down ladder from hallway, storage only.
- Extensive well maintained site; Ample off street car-parking to garage, beautiful, well maintained garden. Privately enclosed, well maintained mature rear gardens with manicured lawns, additional generous flagged patio space.