We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom terrace home in Ballynahinch. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the size and scope of this property and the fantastic outlook to the front over the playing fields. The home comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, four large bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large front garden laid out in lawn with plantings and opening out onto the playing fields, perfect for a young family. To the rear is off-street parking with an enclosed yard. This property is sure to appeal to many, including the first time buyer and investor, and with so much to offer early viewing is a must.
- Reception hall 13'3 x 6'2 (4.04m x 1.88m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Utility space 17'2 x 5'10 (5.23m x 1.78m)
- Storage space.
- Living room 17'6 x 10'6 (5.33m x 3.20m)
- Large bright living room with views to the front. Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset.
- Kitchen/ dining area 17'2 x 9'0 (5.23m x 2.74m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for fridge freezer and oven, extractor fan. Tiled floor and splash area.
- First floor landing area
- Door to rear. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom one 10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Built in robes. Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom two 11'1 x 9'10 (3.38m x 3.00m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'5 x 7'4 (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bathroom 7'11 x 5'6 (2.41m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom four 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Front facing with built in robes.
- To the rear is off street parking for several cars and an enclosed rear yard.
To the front is a large enclosed garden laid out in lawns with mature plantings. The garden flows out onto the playing fields to the front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.