Situated in a quiet residential location, this three bedroom, semi-detached bungalow is well-presented throughout and benefits from a spacious living room, good sized kitchen and family bathroom. Externally the property offers level access with off street parking and a front garden in lawn. To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden in lawn with attractive bedding areas and a shed. The area has been increasing in demand and its convenient location close to public transport, a range of shops and schools add to the overall appeal.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 18'1 x 12' (5.51m x 3.66m)
- Open fire with marble surround, hearth and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 11' x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, Mira overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn and large tarmac driveway.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn with bedding areas, mature shrubs and shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.