A comfortable well maintained semi detached family home that enjoys an extensive private site within this highly regarded residential location. Three excellent bedrooms / generous lounge open to dining area. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Developed, floored / sheeted roofspace. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves/ fascia. Oil fired central heating system. Good presentation throughout, walking distance to the main Glen Road with excellent transport links, shops and schools close by. Extensive gardens in lawns, private and secure to rear. Well worth viewing. EPC G19
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 23.3 x 10.6 (76'5" x 34'9")
- Feature fireplace, inset and hearth, wood effect stripped flooring, bay window.
- KITCHEN 13.9 x7.4 (45'7" x 24'3")
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor,pine strip ceiling, breakfast bar, feature mahogany ½ cut stable door.
Feature internal doors to;
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11.3 x 10.7 (37'1" x 35'1")
- Built-in mirror slide robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 13.1x11.7 (43'0" x 38'5")
- BEDROOM 3 9.10x7.11 (29'10" x 23'4")
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Tiled, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, electric shower unit, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Tongue and groove panelling, staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 13.3x9.5 (43'8" x 31'2")
- Floored, storage into eaves, velux window, light and power.
- Extensive private rear gardens. Feature double gates and railings, driveway to front
Outhouse and further storage, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.