5 Geary Road, Belfast, BT5 7QS
We are acting in the sale of the above mentioned property and have received an offer of £130,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
An excellent semi detached property located in the popular Gilnahirk area of Belfast. The property is very well presented throughout and would the ideal property for a young family, investor or first time buyer. Comprising a bright spacious entrance hall, lounge with double doors leading to rear garden and a fully fitted kitchen with dining area, with the first floor offering three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and gardens in lawn to front and rear. Ideally positioned within Gilnahirk this property is within close proximity to an array of amenities including Kings Square and Cherryvalley, with public transport links and access to many leading schools also close at hand. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m)
- Laminate flooring and double doors leading to enclosed rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'7 x 10'2 (5.97m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel splash back, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tile flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 10'3 (3.25m x 3.12m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'9 (3.05m x 2.36m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in 'Rain Dance' shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, PVC panelled ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved area, outside storage, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.