Luxuriously Appointed Ground Floor Apartment
A unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent ground floor apartment set within this most exclusive apartment development overlooking the historic gates of Fortwlliam Park. The luxuriously appointed accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace and dining area, separate newly fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, built-in oven and hob and newly fitted modern white bathroom suite with shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, extensive range of luxury built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms and intercom entry.
Excellent car parking and communal gardens combines with a 'village style' location with excellent local shopping and public transport links all within walking distance makes early viewing highly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.75 x 5.73 (12'4" x 18'10")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, marble inset, wood laminate floor, dining area, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling
- Kitchen 2.49 x 1.86 (8'2" x 6'1")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, with granite drainer, extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.54 x 3.19 (11'7" x 10'6")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.32 (8'4" x 7'7")
- Extensive range of robes, panelled radiator.
- Communal gardens, rear car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.