Situated at the start of this peaceful cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Newtownards, 5 Dorwood Park is a beautiful detached four bedroom home on a lovely site.
Deceptive from the outside, the house is bright and spacious with two reception rooms, dining room/family room open to kitchen, living room and family bathroom.
There are a further two bedrooms upstairs with great built in storage in both rooms and the master bedroom also benefits from an ensuite shower room.
Externally there is an easily maintained front garden with an area in lawn and an array of bedding areas with mature shrubs.
The rear of the property is beautiful with two raised decked areas, one currently used as a seating/BBQ area, storehouse, mature trees, areas in lawn, is fully enclosed and has views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough.
This property has been well maintained and looked after and the current owner has enjoyed many happy years in this bright, family home.
Perfectly located on the outskirts of the town 5 Dorwood Park is close to all the main arterial routes and to the wide range of amenities that Newtownards has to offer. There are great primary and secondary schools in the area and a vast choice of leisure activities.
Early viewing is highly recommended as this is a great home in a fantastic area and will appeal to many viewers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring, cornicing and understairs storage.
- Living Room 13'9 x 11'77 (4.19m x 5.31m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth and cast iron carved surround and recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 12' x 11'77 (3.66m x 5.31m)
- Solid wood flooring, recessed spotlighting, cornicing and double doors to garden.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 10'4 (3.20m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surface, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher, built in cooker, built in four ring electric oven, built in extractor fan and hood, larder cupboard, built in fridge, built in freezer, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 11'75 x 10'7 (5.26m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 4 10'7 x 10'7 (3.23m x 3.23m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with glazed shower door and Mira Sport overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlighting and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 22'9 x 12'7 (6.93m x 3.84m)
- Recessed spotlighting and eave storage.
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 14'5 x 7'4 (4.39m x 2.24m)
- Built in storage.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for up to three cars, area in lawn and bedding areas with mature shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised decking area, bedding areas, mature trees and shrubs, greenhouse, oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside tap and light.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.