This mid-terraced property in Ballyhornan offers spacious yet affordable living. The accommodation includes three generous bedrooms, living room, family bathroom and modern kitchen/dining room. The property has been well kept and is in excellent condition throughout. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing.
The property lies within close proximity to the coastal route between Strangford and Newcastle and is within walking distance to the popular Ballyhornan beach. Downpatrick and Strangford are within an easy commuting distance.
Suitable for both first time buyers and investors alike.
- Kitchen/dining room 11'05" x 15'08" (3.48m x 4.78m)
- High and low level units with recess for oven and washing machine. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Extractor fan and wine rack. Tile effect laminate flooring
- Living room 14'04" x 10'04" (4.37m x 3.15m)
- Feature fireplace. Views to rear.
- First floor
- Access to loft. Built in storage space. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 7'09" x 9'09" (2.36m x 2.97m)
- Views to the rear.
- Bedroom 2 19'07" x 13'06" (5.97m x 4.11m)
- Views to rear. Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'07" x 12'08" (2.62m x 3.86m)
- Views to front. Built in storage
- Bathroom 6'09" x 5'08" (2.06m x 1.73m)
- Panelled bath with electric shower. Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Fully tiled.
- Gardens laid in lawn to the rear of the property. To the front is a yard with access to boiler house and shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.