If hen's teeth are scarce then bungalows in Groomsport are possibly even scarcer, so the availability of this 2 bedroom bungalow, at a more than acceptable price, should be an appealing option to a number of potential buyers. As the area still retains a village atmosphere this purchase will appeal to those who enjoy a tight- knit community, in an area that offers a wealth of scenic beauty and the recreational enjoyment of pleasant coastal walks, together with the amenities of Bangor town centre within easy reach.
Should you wish to take a more leisurely approach to a possible forthcoming retirement, then the viewing of this particular home may well put you on the right road.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 15 Pane opaque glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- BEDROOM 1 14'10" x 10'3" (4.52m x 3.12m)
- Open fireplace. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 8'5" (3.20m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Corner shower with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN 10'6" x 7'7" (3.20m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 14'5" x 11'3" (4.39m x 3.43m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Telephone point. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 2 Wall light points.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Off street parking.
- Enclosed yard in crazy paving. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Coal house. Sensor light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.