A Most Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Magnificent Site Within this Most Admired Residential Location.
A unique opportunity to purchase a handsome period residence which has undergone part of a comprehensive modernisation programme. The present owners have remodeled and partly renovated creating a fabulous family living open plan to an integrated kitchen incorporating high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, integrated fridge/freezer with patio doors to garden and a utility cupboard and downstairs shower room access from the rear lobby. A fabulous sized lounge into bay with matching shelving and cupboards with dining area, upstairs 3 generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom in white suite are
poised ready for a make over. The dwelling has benefited from wiring and plumbing improvement works, gas heating insulation with feature radiators and benefits from a superb garage, private mature gardens, perfectly positioned to many leading schools, public transport, Cavehill Country park and Fortwilliam golf Club all within walking distance.
- Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door and side panels, 3/4 panelled walls, understairs cloaks, feature radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 6.42 x 4.75 (21'0" x 15'7")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, panelled radiator, twin matching built-in cupboards and shelving, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.23 x 4.33 (20'5" x 14'2")
- Belfast sink unit, extensive use of high and low level units, granite worktops, granite splash back, high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, island unit, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, tall larder, integrated fridge/freezer, pop-up socket, ceramic tiled floor:
family snug with upvc double glazed patio doors, hole in the wall fireplace, dining area, feature radiator, recessed lighting.
- Rear Lobby
- Double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door, pvc panelled walls and ceiling:
Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, sky light with leaded light detail, 1/4 panelled walls.
- Bedroom 1 6.11 x 3.82 (20'0" x 12'6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 2.76 x 2.55 (9'0" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.25 (12'0" x 10'7")
- Range of built-in robes, concealed gas boiler.
- Garage 3.90 x 5.00 (12'9" x 16'4")
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power, tarmac driveway.
- Gardens front in marble & stone chipping and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, extensive brick paver paths and patio area.