We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 1st floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area off the Antrim Road Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance with own front door, wide staircase to landing, open plan living incorporating lounge / dining area and modern fitted kitchen with built in hob, oven and extractor fan. There are also 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include own front door, pvc double glazing, gas heating and superb views towards belfast lough.
Outside there are 2 allocated parking spaces.
Early viewing recommended !!
Please note pictures shown are historic ans subject to change.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- Own front door, with wide staircase to landing.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator and access to partly floored roofspace.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 8.05m x 4.37m (26'5" x 14'4")
- Range of maple high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan, gas boiler, under fridge space, plumbed for washer dryer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in living / dining area, 2 radiators, video intercom and superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and views towards Belfast Lough.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.49m (10'7" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, half tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- 2 Allocated parking spaces.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.