This well presented end terrace is located in the heart of Ballynahinch but enjoys a privileged position, tucked in off the main thoroughfare, benefiting from convenience to many local shops, restaurants and schools.
The property is bright and spacious comprising good sized living room through to fitted kitchen with dining area, two good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom and to the front an enclosed paved area. The property is well presented by the current owners and with its convenient and comfortable commuting distance to both Lisburn and Belfast , this delightful property is sure to appeal to many so warrants your early inspection.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wooden front door to entrance porch.
- Living Room 16'10 x 16'2 (5.13m x 4.93m)
- Large bright living room with wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and wooden surround.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Breakfast bar, understairs storage area and door to rear. Tiled floor and splash back areas.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Front facing room with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 13'1 x 8'2 (3.99m x 2.49m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, corner shower and bath with feature splash backs. Fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two 16'10 x 8'5 (5.13m x 2.57m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- To the front is an enclosed paved area and to the rear is a tarmaced area for car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.