A deceptive spacious four bedroom detached home in the much sought after Castlehill Park West with cul de sac position and good size west facing rear garden. Carefully maintained by the family over many years, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for a new family to make the necessary improvements and put their own stamp on it.
The accommodation includes a generous entrance hall leading to through lounge with gas fire and patio doors, separate dining room with bay window and study/bedroom four on the ground floor. Furthermore, there is a good size kitchen and ground floor toilet suite. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and modern white shower room with fully tiled walls.
Externally, this family home occupies a generous site with garden in lawn to front, good size tarmac driveway and detached garage. West facing rear garden with good size lawn and mature trees offering invaluable space for the family to enjoy the evening sun with such an excellent position.
A great detached home in need of modernisation, offering huge potential for a family to relocate into such an attractive mature residential area. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Storage cupboard.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Half tiled walls.
- Through Lounge 17'8 x 11'5 (5.38m x 3.48m)
- Marble fireplace with carved wood surround and gas fire. Patio doors to rear.
- Dining Room 13'3 x 10'8 into bay (4.04m x 3.25m into bay)
- Study/Bedroom 4 11'4 x 8'1 (3.45m x 2.46m)
- Kitchen 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Larder.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'2 x 9'9 (4.62m x 2.97m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Dormer window and eave storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Dormer window.
- Bedroom 3 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Hotpress.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite with walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and shower door. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Chrome radiator. Fully tiled walls. Velux window.
- Front garden with lawn and shrubs. Driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, mature trees and small patio. Boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 17'3 x 9'1 (5.26m x 2.77m)
- Light and power. Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.