Well presented semi-detached house, detached garage. front garden and large enclosed rear garden in Brooklands, an ever popular residential development off the New Road, Ahoghill.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the development it is within walking distance of the Primary School and all the local amenities in the village. A short drive into Ballymena.
The property has three good sized bedrooms. Combine this with having a utility room and good outdoor space, and you have a great home for first time buyers or growing families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system with condensing boiler. Detached garage, front garden, parking for two cars on the driveway and large enclosed rear garden.
- Composite front door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.5m x 3.6m (14'9" x 11'10")
- Comfortable living room with mahogany fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.07m x 2.9m (16'8" x 9'6")
- Good range of high gloss floor and eye level kitchen units and window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood, feature tiled splashback and space for cooker. Space for fridge / freezer. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.4m x 1.6m (7'10" x 5'3")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and UPVC / glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.1m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe and velux window.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
- Double aspect master bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3 3.6m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")
- Double aspect bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bathroom 3.10m x 1.95m (10'2" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle clad in UPVC panelling and electric shower. Tiled floor and splashback. Velux window.
- Garage 5.4m x 3.35m (17'9" x 11'0")
- Detached single garage with roller shutter door. Houses condensing oil boiler. Power. Pedestrian side door.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn
- Large enclosed rear garden in neat lawn. Paved patio area. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.