This beautifully presented end town house must be internally viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. The property comprises spacious living room, fitted kitchen with dining space, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off street parking to the front. Property is this area has sold quickly in recent times so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall.
- Living room 13'6 x 11'5 (4.11m x 3.48m)
- Large bright living room with wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 17'9 x 11'5 (5.41m x 3.48m)
- A range of high and low level units including integrated oven and hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for washing machine and dishwasher and recess for fridge freezer. Understairs storage area. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Rear porch
- Door to rear.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Landing area with hotpress and store.
- Bedroom one 13'1 x 9'11 (3.99m x 3.02m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 7'8 x 6'7 (2.34m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom two 13'0 x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom three 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Build in robes.
- To the front is a paved area for off street parking and a stoned garden with plantings.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with paved area and lawn.