5 Bracken Hill Crescent is a beautifully presented and maintained detached home that offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge with sandstone fire place, modern kitchen/dining /living with walk in pantry, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor.
In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and as modern construction the property benefits from a high level of insulation adding to its efficiency. Outside there is a block paved driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and superb enclosed rear gardens that not only overlook the surrounding countryside but capture the afternoon and early evening sun.
This is a fantastic home in a great location.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door to entrance hall, tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Spacious Lounge 18'3 x 11'6 (5.56m x 3.51m)
- (into bay) Portuguese stone fire-place housing a coal effect gas fire.
- Kitchen /Dining 18'6 x 12'9 (5.64m x 3.89m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Built-in 4 ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Walk-in pantry. Tiled flooring. Double doors to patio / garden.
- First Floor
- Built in storage. Access to roof-space via fold down ladder for storage.
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 10'8 (3.89m x 3.25m)
- (at widest points)
- Comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Part tiled walls, mosaic detailing. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'3 x 9'5 (3.73m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom Three 9'10 x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.51m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit above. Spot-lights. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Block paved driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 21'9 x 9'9 (6.63m x 2.97m)
- Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen / dining / living access is provided to the enclosed rear patio and garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing with views over the surrounding countryside that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.