Deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow, detached garage, front and rear gardens on Beechwood Avenue, a popular and established residential area off the Galgorm Road near Cambridge House and Ballymena Academy Secondary Schools.
Located in a quiet area within the development it is situated on a prominent site looking down the avenue. Well located with easy access to all the amenities in the town centre.
The layout offers spacious and flexible living accommodation with the option of using a ground floor bedroom as an extra reception room if needed. A bathroom on the ground and first floors.
Will suit a growing family or equally downsizers who would like to be able to live on the ground floor.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms then another large bedroom and shower room on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panels. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 4.2m x 3.8m (13'9" x 12'5")
- Bright living room with decorative wood fireplace, spot lighting, TV point and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Dining area 3.35m x 2.35m (10'11" x 7'8")
- Informal dining area open to lounge and connected through to kitchen. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 3.35m x 3.04m (10'11" x 9'11")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in an oak effect shaker style. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bathroom 2m x 1.8m (6'6" x 5'10")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Spot lighting. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.45m (9'10" x 8'0")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.4m x 2.6m (14'5" x 8'6")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 3m (12'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom with carpet.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing with laminate strip wood flooring. Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 4.7m x 3.85m (15'5" x 12'7")
- Large double bedroom with eaves storage, velux window and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Shower room 3.85m x 2.05m (12'7" x 6'8")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Two velux windows and eaves storage. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Garage 6.75m x 3.4m (22'1" x 11'1")
- Detached garage with up and over door. Single bowl sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Houses oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn with hedge.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn and tarmac surround.