We are delighted to offer for sale this recently modernised mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises, entrance lounge open to dining room with pvc double glazed double doors to rear and access to a kitchen.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits inc oil fired heating, pvc double glazing and a new roof in Nov 2019
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and good garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 15'9'' X 11'7'' (4.80m X 3.53m)
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'10'' (3.56m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'10'' (3.56m X 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'7'' X 11'0'' (3.53m X 3.35m)
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'7'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (3.84m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'5'' AT WIDEST (2.84m X 2.57m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, Redring eletric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear with paved patio area
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.