This substantial, family home was built around 10 years ago to an extremely high standard and has been finished beautifully by the current owners.
Each floor of the home has been carefully thought out to maximise reception space, accommodation and light throughout the house, making this adaptable home the ideal space for any growing family.
The ground floor comprises formal living area with stove, family room/playroom, downstairs wc, family bathroom and two bedrooms including master ensuite with dressing room. There is also a high end, luxury kitchen finished to a high specification with dining area, open to family room with stove and also benefitting from a separate utility room with direct access to the outside space.
The first floor has a further two bedrooms, shower room, office and store room/office and has a beautiful landing with large velux windows overlooking the countryside.
The main feature of this impressive home is the attention to detail with the light in every room. Glazed doors and large windows in each room not only highlight the well landscaped gardens, but let as much light flood into the property as possible, resulting in a bright, airy modern space.
Externally there is a double, detached garage with electric doors, areas in lawn, mature shrubs and trees and beautifully laid Tobermore paved areas to the front, side and rear. The rear area is the perfect entertaining space as it is sheltered but still takes in the views to the surrounding countryside.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this stunning, unique home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 1.88m x 1.1m (6'2" x 3'7")
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor, double doors to rear patio and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room 5.59m x 4.55m (18'4" x 14'11")
- (at widest points) Engineered wood flooring, feature spotlighting, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and 'Morso' wood burning stove.
- Playroom / Family Room 4m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'2")
- Kitchen / Dining Area 11.3m x 5.4m (37'1" x 17'9")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with granite worksurfaces and upstands, granite inset drainer, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for range cooker with granite splashback, built in extractor hood, feature glazed units, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island with storage, feature spotlighting and tiled floor. Open to -
- Family Area
- Engineered wood flooring, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, tiled inset, granite hearth and feature wooden beam mantle, double doors to rear garden and feature spotlighting.
- Utility 3.3m x 2.14m (10'10" x 7'0")
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, spotlighting and access to roofspace.
- Cloakroom 2.04m x 1.86m (6'8" x 6'1")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.37m (15'8" x 11'1")
- Engineered wood flooring, spotlighting, double doors to rear garden and patio area.
- Dressing Room 2.33m x 2.06m (7'8" x 6'9")
- Engineered wood flooring.
- Ensuite 3.3m x 2.3m (10'10" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, wall mounted sink with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome wall mounted radiator, spotlighting, extractor fan and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 2.65m x 3.79 (8'8" x 12'5")
- Engineered wood flooring and spotlighting.
- Bathroom 3.59m x 1.94m (11'9" x 6'4")
- White suite comprising tiled bath surround with jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and 'Jado' mixer taps, feature mirror with lighting, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Solid wood flooring, velux type windows and spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.85m x 3.38m (15'11" x 11'1")
- Solid wood flooring, dual aspect, velux type window.
- Bedroom 4 5.56m x 4.62m (18'3" x 15'2")
- Solid wood flooring and two velux type windows.
- Office 1 2.78m x 1.63m (9'1" x 5'4")
- Solid wood flooring, velux type window and feature strip lighting.
- Office 2 2.88m x 2.15m (9'5" x 7'1")
- Solid wood flooring and velux type window.
- Shower Room 2.03m x 1.20m (6'8" x 3'11")
- White suite comprising tiled corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, corner wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Fully enclosed gardens in lawn with large tobermore paved areas to front and rear, mature shrubs and trees, outside lights and views over the surrounding countryside.
- Double Detached Garage 5.51m x 6.84m (18'1" x 22'5")
- Plumbed for radiators, electric garage doors, roofspace storage, oil fired boiler and beam vacuum system.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.