Located just off the Ballynahinch road in the centre of Carryduff, Hillsborough court is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Carryduff and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Of recent construction, this first floor apartment has recently undergone refurbishment and consists of a spacious and open plan kitchen / living / dining room, two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary white shower suite, all which have been finished to an excellent standard.
In addition to this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing, off street parking and communal gardens.
With an affordable asking price, this property will be of interest to a wide range of clients given its beautiful finish, convenient location and low maintenance living. Viewings are now available on request!
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed upvc front door opens onto tiled entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 22'1 x 15'4
- (at widest points). Spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining room with fire place housing gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- Additional Lounge image
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Recently fitted kitchen benefitting from a full range of high and low level units with formica worktops, complete with stainless steel sink unit with drainer, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob and fitted with services for dishwasher, fridge & freezer appliances. Part tiles walls. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom One 12'2 x 9'4
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom Two 9'3 x 9'2
- Double Bedroom
- Contemporary Shower suite
- Recently fitted contemporary white shower suite comprising of low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity and walk-in shower. Fitted with services for washing machine & tumble dryer appliances. Grey tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Property Exterior
- Communal garden area to front with designated & communal parking area to rear.
- Car Park
- Management Company
- Please note that the management company is Charter House and that their fees are approx £25 per month with an additional annual payment of approx £250 for building insurance.