An excellent detached home benefiting from a double storey extension to the rear, and offering superb family accommodation. The much sought after area of Cairnburn, just off Old Holywood Road, is a mature residential location close to many schools, Belmont Park and CIYMS Sports Complex.
The accommodation comprises of a good size lounge with attractive fireplace, dining room with bay window and attractive L-shaped kitchen with an extensive range of solid wood units, granite worktop, range of integrated units and ceramic tile flooring open to living space and double doors to garden. Furthermore, the ground floor includes a separate utility with range of units, ceramic tile flooring and toilet suite.
The first floor offers five well proportioned bedrooms, two to include wood laminate flooring and the master bedroom to include an ensuite shower room with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Bathroom with white suite comprises of bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Additionally, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows in a hardwood frame, front garden with lawn, tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage, and enclosed paved garden to rear.
Ideal family home in a convenient location with many attractive detached homes, Cairnburn appeals to families wanting to be close to schools, bus routes, and with it's easy access to arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and beyond, this property offers generous family accommodation in a great location!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden floor. Cloaks space under stairs.
- Lounge 4.75m x 3.25m (15'7 x 10'8)
- Attractive fireplace with carved wood surround and tiled hearth.
- Dining Room 3.84m x 3.58m into bay window (12'7 x 11'9 into ba
- Kitchen/Dining 6.81m x 5.05m @ widest point (22'4 x 16'7 @ widest
- Extensive range of high and low level solid wood units, granite work surface with drainer, inset 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in split level double oven, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, built in microwave, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor and double doors.
- Utility 3.20m x 3.10m (10'6 x 10'2)
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood, built in wine rack, housing for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.23m (15'6 x 10'7)
- White suite comprising of built in shower cubicle, built in shower, folding shower door, tiled wall, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.25m into bay (12'1 x 10'8 into bay)
- Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.26m (8'4 x 7'5)
- Bedroom 4 2.82m x 2.79m (9'3 x 9'2)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 5 3.99m x 2.90m (13'1 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap telephone handle shower, shower cubicle, built in shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, feature radiator, linen cupboard.
- Front garden laid in lawn with raised paved area. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear paved area.
- Attached garage 5.59m x 2.49m (18'4 x 8'2)
- Light and power and gas fired boiler.